Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reasons are but Seasons

Since I believe that everything happens for a reason. I would like to share with you what came to me one day. I don't know how it came, but I will use it with a passion.

Reasons are like seasons. There are different seasons, as there are different reasons. You can prepare, but never know how it will turn out. It might turn out to be sunny. You also could prepare for a reason, but not get the outcome you expected. You could hate the weather, you could hate reasons. You could love seasons, or reasons. The most important thing is going along with it. If it's snowing outside are you going to be wearing shorts? Or are you going to go along with it and bundle up. If it's 100• are you going to wear sweats? Or will you wear shorts and a t-shirt? I'd hope. Even if you hate the season, you've got to go along with it if you want to stay healthy, or alive. You could also go against it, but wearing shorts in the snow will get you nowhere. The same things goes for reasons. The best way is just to learn to adapt. Go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment